Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration: Options and Benefits for Your Team
Did you know that the CRM software market is expected to reach over $80 billion by 2025? One of the biggest reasons for this tremendous growth and popularity of CRM is “accessibility”. In this modern world, everyone wants access to the data in real-time, with cloud and mobile solutions leading the way.
Imagine a scenario where customer contact information is misplaced, or two of your salespeople are pursuing the same prospect. It will result in losing your client to competitors or annoyed potential customers.
Without a centralized CRM system, there are higher possibilities of losing the track of customer interactions and many important business opportunities.
So, you have probably got the hint that “Why use CRM system?”. Though the concept of using CRM is self-explanatory as it stands for – Customer Relationship Management. But nobody will tell you the right way to do it for your business. Of course, you can learn from your experiences but it can cost you major business mistakes? So, why to reinvent the wheel when the Dynamics 365 integration can do all the work for you.
Power up your team with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading customer relationship management tools that enable the streamlining of processes, policies, and people over a central platform with intelligent business applications. It is an amalgamation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) features. The CRM software works as a flexible and customizable solution to suit your business requirements.
Capabilities – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration Service
Dynamics 365 offers a collection of apps to manage sales, operations, accounting, HR, and other business processes. These applications can be used individually or collectively according to your business requirements.
- 1. Sales – It manages sales workflows and helps in simplifying the lead qualification to drive the successful conversion of leads. This app is used to manage sales opportunities at various steps and stages.
- 2. Marketing – This module offers the ability to manage contacts, campaigns, leads, including the customer and prospect segmentation, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns. It also provides reporting insights to foster seamless collaboration between sales and marketing departments.
- 3. Customer Service – It provides the necessary tools to manage the customer support and retention activities within the customer lifecycle. The streamlined case management process helps in delivering consistent customer service.
- 4. Field Service – This module offers the project management functionalities by scheduling and routing the work orders, managing the inventory and returns, handling contract management, etc. It is feasible for companies with field service technicians. With on-the-go mobile applications, technicians always have the access to all the information they need anywhere and anytime.
- 5. Project Service Automation – This module offers productivity in teams. With efficient project planning, time and expense management, resource scheduling, and service schedule, the businesses can gain better insights, work smarter, and enhance their performance.
Microsoft platform applications
- 1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration – The applications of Dynamics 365 CRM applications can be paired with other Microsoft tools including the Office 365 apps. And it can lead to a major impact on your team productivity and performance.
- 2. Flexibility & Insights – Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration also allows you to review key insights, reports, and information that is most relevant to your role. The powerful and flexible workflow tools help you to automate business processes in the system like scheduling follow-up activities, sending emails, updating record statuses, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration Options
Dynamics 365 integration implies connecting your CRM tools the third-party systems and eliminates the need to switch to different tools, thus providing higher productivity, more closed deals, and better business revenues. While you get enhanced productivity, an all-round view of customer information helps you to make more targeted proposals and boosts the opportunity to win the deals. Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration also streamlines internal collaboration for better alignment of employees across different departments. Below are some of the most common Dynamics 365 integration options to reap the benefits, create better internal processes, and eliminate the hurdles to streamlined communication.
- 1. Dynamics CRM integration with ERP – Integrating with the ERP system helps in getting instant access to the real-time data stored in ERP to the teams. It helps in achieving better customer communications, enhanced sales visibility, and increased data accuracy.
- 2. Dynamics CRM integration with Document Management System – Document Management System is one of the most vital elements for businesses. With SharePoint Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, the team can leverage the enterprise features of Office 365 DMS. It gives quick access to the documents stored in SharePoint right from the CRM portal.
- 3. Dynamics CRM integration with Power BI – Power BI is an efficient reporting tool and this integration helps in aggregating the information from Dynamics 365 and other systems to create comprehensive dashboards and reports. Microsoft Power BI integration with Dynamics 365 enhances CRM reporting capabilities.
- 4. Dynamics CRM integration with email – The sales team communicates with many people including prospects, existing customers, teams, etc. The email integration helps the sales team in reducing the repetitive manual tasks, improves productivity, use customized email templates, and save more time for core tasks.
- 5. Dynamics CRM integration with office 365 suite – Integrating CRM with the Office 365 suite enhances overall team collaboration and data sharing capabilities. It helps you to easily import the data from Excel to the CRM system and export it for further analytics. With Skype for business and Microsoft teams, you can streamline internal and external communications, manage meetings, and much more.
Leverage the power of Dynamics 365 with the agility of Microsoft Office 365
Whether you are a small business or large organization, customers always remain the priority. The combination of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and intelligent applications of Microsoft Office 365 has the right capabilities to improve your operational processes, workflows, strategies, and business profitability.
You can gain enormous business benefits from the aforementioned Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration services. It can simplify your sales process, improve work efficiency, improve workplace communication, and help your sales team to close deals faster in lesser time. It helps you to manage all your customer interactions and relationship, automate workflows, while utilizing various tools and applications like One Drive, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Outlook, and many more.
If you are looking for a dedicated portal with the utilities of Microsoft Office 365 to add immense value to your business, BizPortals 365 can be the right choice for you. Schedule a DEMO to explore the features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration.